The following soft toys can be played with by children:
Plush toys purchased through regular sales channels; parents should check whether the plush toys have serious color fading and hair loss. If not, they can be played by children. At the same time, pay attention to the labels of plush toys. Really look at the labels on them. The ones with clear words are usually produced by regular channels, while the labels with damaged and illegible words are likely to come from unqualified factories.
Cute, loving, and positive-looking plush toys can be played with by children. If the shape is too weird and frightening, don’t play with children. This will easily affect children’s three views.
The following types of plush toys must be rejected!
1. Plush toys with sharp points and edges should be avoided for children under 8 years old;
Children under 2.3 should avoid soft toys with small parts. Avoid using soft toys that are too small, so as not to block the baby’s throat after being swallowed. The size of the soft toys should be 6 cm long and 3 cm wide;
3. For plush toys such as darts, slingshots, simulated pistols, laser guns, etc., management must be strengthened to prevent children from hurting people during use;
4. Children’s plush toys must not contain toxic and dangerous chemicals;
5. Check the children’s plush toys regularly. The plush toys with cracked wooden surfaces should be repaired in time.
6. Do not buy some plush toys that are harmful to children’s physical and mental health and contain yellow content;
7. When buying plush toys, you should pay attention to whether it is easy to disinfect and wash. Animal-like plush toys made of fur cannot be washed and disinfected. They are easy to carry bacteria and are unhygienic and unsuitable for use.