1. The hair surface of crystal super soft velvet should be more delicate and feel better. The fiber density is higher, the hair is three-dimensional, and the appearance is beautiful. Compared with the original super soft, the gloss is higher, the hand feel is softer and thicker, the warmth is smooth, the texture is fine, and the environment is environmentally friendly. Crystal super soft velvet products are most suitable for children’s warm clothing, baby cotton clothes, gloves, plush slippers, cushion pillows, blankets, sofa cushions, warm car seat cushions, duvet covers, plush toys and other craft products, home accessories, car interior accessories.
2. Edge Lun Fabric (Nylex, Tricot): It is divided into ordinary edge Lun cloth (100% Polyester) and Nylon edge Lun cloth (Nylon), and the common type is usually used. It is easy to make, cut pieces and silkscreen, and embroider. In the case of cut pieces and silkscreen, the hair length of the fetching hair must be controlled not to grow (usually no more than 1mm), otherwise the silk-screen printing will be difficult, the color will not penetrate easily, and the color will fade easily.
3. Nylon edge cloth is seldom used, and only used when special products require strong adhesion.
4. Twill cloth (Heavier T/C): It is divided into cotton or T/C, thicker, and the grain is clearly visible.
5. Zheshi cloth: The texture is measured by the count; it should be selected according to the grade and purpose of the product.
6. Knitted fabric: According to the gram weight, the quality is divided into cotton or T/C. The fabric is more elastic.
7. Electronic cashmere: thinner and brighter, but the wool surface is not soft enough.
8. Cotton cloth (100% Cotton): used to make higher-grade printed cloth, which is thicker than T/C cloth.
9. Felt cloth (Felt): Pay attention to the thickness and softness. It is divided into ordinary polyester and acrylic. Usually, ordinary polyester is used, which is harder and has a thickness of about 1.5mm. The acrylic is very soft, and the tissue is loose and easy to rot. Often used in gifts, rarely used in toys.
10. PU leather: It is a kind of Polyester, not genuine leather. Note that the thickness of the fabric will vary depending on the base fabric.
11. Polar fleece: It is divided into single-sided fleece and double-sided fleece. It has a soft hand feeling but greater elasticity.
12. Velvet: There are several grades. The difference from electronic velvet is that it is softer and relatively expensive.
13. Flocking Material: It is divided into single-sided and double-sided. If the base fabric is different, the thickness and hardness are different, and the price is also different.
There are many types of fabrics used in the manufacture of plush toys, and there are certain differences in the selection of fabrics according to the different characteristics of the products during use. Different types of toys need different fabrics to stand out.