Basketball, originated in Massachusetts, USA, was created by James Naismith on December 21, 1891. It is the core event of the Olympic Games, a hand-centered body confrontational sport.
- Antagonism: Basketball can last for a long time, but it requires participants to run fast, suddenly and continuously take off, agile reaction and strength to compete.
- Collectiveness: Basketball not only requires athletes to possess technical and tactical abilities but also the wisdom, courage, will, vitality and creativity showed in the competition. Athletes must also have the courage and tenacity and the spirit of unity and cooperation.
- Appreciation: In the basketball game, you can enjoy the skilled dribble, clever passing, accurate shooting, witty steals, wonderful dunks and surprisingly blocked, plus the offensive and defensive intertwined, confrontational transformation, so that the two sides of the game Fighting and brave, the changing situation of the stadium is dramatic, enabling participants and viewers to get psychological satisfaction and pleasure.
- Interesting: Basketball is easy and fun, and it can be very interesting. It can vary from person to person, from place to place, from time to time, and from the need to need. By changing various activities, basketball is more convenient and attracts people’s participation, so as to achieve the purpose of active body and mind, fitness and physical fitness, thereby enhancing the civilized atmosphere of the society and enriching people’s amateur culture and entertainment life.
- Fitness: People can participate in basketball, not only to strengthen their body, but also to develop personality, self-confidence, aesthetic taste, willpower, enterprising, self-restraint, etc., and to foster solidarity and cooperation. Respect the moral qualities of the opponent and fair competition.
Basketball manufacturing materials:
1. Yellow cattle noodles: supplied by the world famous leather manufacturing factory, selected from the first layer of natural skin on the back of the yellow cattle, used to manufacture the “Spending” brand basketball products. This basketball emphasizes the feel of the ball, the skin is sweaty and not sticky, the bounce is soft and moderate, and it is easy to control. However, it is expensive and difficult to maintain. It is only used for indoor wooden floors and is usually used for professional competitions. This basketball is used in the US NBA professional league.
2. ZK microfiber: a synthetic material. It has delicate hand-feel, absorbs sweat and slips, is relatively natural leather, has the advantages of abrasion resistance, mildew resistance, and easy maintenance. Basketball made with it is usually used for training and competition by professional teams.
3. PU synthetic leather: With the strengthening of people’s environmental awareness, PU synthetic leather is a new type of material used to replace traditional natural cowhide products, basketball made with it, with waterproof, wear-resistant, anti-mildew Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
4. PVC synthetic leather: Although it is slightly inferior to PU synthetic skin in terms of hand feeling and low-temperature resistance, it is waterproof, wear-resistant, anti-mildew, salt-tolerant, superior to PU synthetic skin, and has a price advantage and is economical. It is a good skin material for popular indoor and outdoor basketball.
5. Synthetic rubber: Spalding rubber basketball is made of rubber skin material, with its imitation leather feel and waterproof, wear-resistant, anti-mildew, salt-tolerant ability, mainly used for outdoor basketball, can use a variety of colors and Graphic design basketball skin.
We can make the plush toy basketball, soccer ball, baseball etc. for you.