|NAME||Lobster plush toy|
|MATERIAL||Stretch velvet fabric|
|SIZE||50cm, 60cm, 70cm|
|PLACE OF ORIGIN||China|
|PACKING||Polybag ,carton or customized|
|DELIVERY TIME||25-45 DAYS|
|PAYMENT TERMS||T/T(30% deposit,70% balance before shippment),or copy of BL|
|FEATURE||Vivid and cute shape, lifelike display of the cuteness of the toy. Cute big pliers, cute, fun and cute. High-quality cotton filling, more full three-dimensional, no fading, no lint, can be washed. Workmanship is meticulous, the production is tight, and the details are in place. The shape is cute and the cut is smooth.|
1. Do not wash with strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals such as baking soda, bleaching powder, sodium hypochlorite, etc. Because these substances are strong electrolytes, they react electrochemically with stainless steel, causing the tableware to rust.
2. Before use, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil on the surface of the tableware and then dry it on the fire. This is equivalent to wearing a layer of yellowish oil film “clothing” on the surface of the dish. In this way, it is easy to clean and extend service life.
3. Stainless steel tableware has lower thermal conductivity than iron products and aluminum products, and the heat transfer time is slow. The air burning will cause aging and falling off of the chrome plating on the surface of the cookware. Therefore, it is forbidden to burn.
4. It is not allowed to hold salt, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable soup, etc. for a long time. Because these foods contain a lot of electrolytes, if they are kept for a long time, stainless steel will also react with these electrolytes like other metals to make them harmful. The metal element is dissolved. Not only does it hurt the tableware itself, but it also damages the health of the human body.
5. After using stainless steel cutlery, wash it with warm water immediately, so as to avoid the effects of oil stains, soy sauce, vinegar, tomato juice and other utensils on the surface of the tableware, resulting in dull color and even dents on the surface of the stainless steel.
6. If there is scale formed by hard water, wipe it off with vinegar or a mixture of water ash and water to wipe the stain on the stainless steel tableware, then wash it with hot soapy water.