Safety standards for fur toys:
1. The safety of toys must be highly valued by relevant personnel.
①The hand-made needles must be placed on the fixed soft bag, and it is strictly forbidden to directly insert them on the plush toys so that people can leave the needles and pull them out;
②If there is a broken needle, you must find another needle, and then report the two needles to the supervisor of the workshop team to exchange for a new needle. If you can’t find the broken needle, you must search through the probe device;
③Each hand can only send one working needle. All steel tools should be placed uniformly, not arbitrarily. At the same time, all-steel tools must be checked every time after work is complete;
④ Use the steel brush for the bristles correctly. After the bristles are finished, check the bristles with your hands to check whether there are any remaining dangerous goods.
2. The accessories on the toy body, including eyes, nose, buttons, ribbons, bow ties, etc., may be dangerous because they are not firmly dropped or torn off. If a child eats by mistake, all accessories must be fastened tightly and conform to the tensile force. The next process can only be carried out if required.
①The eyes and nose must bear the pulling force of 21LBS;
② Ribbons, flowers, and buttons must withstand the pulling force of 4LBS;
③The quality inspector must frequently test the tension of the above accessories, find the problem, and solve it with the supervisor in time;
3. All plastic bags for packaging toys must be printed with warnings and punched at the bottom to prevent children from putting them on their heads.
4. All filaments and nets must have warnings and age signs.
5. All the fabrics and accessories of toys must not contain toxic chemicals, so as to avoid the danger of children’s tongue licking;
6. There should be no scissors, drill bits, and other metal objects left in the packing box;
7. All toys must be tested by a probe machine before packaging to prevent fine needles from remaining in the body of the plush toy.