1. Look at the quality of the fabric; the fabric of plush toys must be clean first, and quality second. The fabric is divided into high and low grades, such as long and short plush, velvet, plush TIC cloth, etc. This is an important factor in determining the price of a toy.
2. The stuffing of plush toys: good stuffing cotton is all PP cotton, just like the nine-hole pillow in the supermarket, it feels good and even. Poor stuffing cotton is black-hearted cotton, which has a poor hand feeling and is harmful to the health of the baby.
3. Whether the accessories are stable: the accessories are not stable or too small, which may cause danger when the baby is in the mouth by mistake. In addition, it is also necessary to see whether the hair direction of the same color or the same body position is the same, otherwise, the color will be different under the sun, and the hair direction will be opposite, which will affect the appearance.
4. Observe whether the appearance is beautiful: In addition to whether the pattern is beautiful, it is also necessary to see whether the left and right positions of the toy are symmetrical, whether the hand backlog is soft and fluffy, whether the stitching of each part is firm, and whether the toy accessories are scratched or incomplete.
5. Check whether there are trademarks, brands, safety signs, manufacturer’s communication address, etc., and whether the binding is firm.
6. Check the inner and outer packaging, whether the signs are consistent, whether the moisture-proof performance is good, the inner packaging is a plastic bag, an opening ruler, etc.