Plush toys are one of the favorite toys for children and young people. However, things that seem to be beautiful may also be dangerous. Therefore, we should be happy, while we are happy, we must think that safety is our biggest. Wealth! The purchase of good plush toys is especially important. Here are my personal insights into my work and life:
1. First, determine the age of people who need it, and then purchase different toys according to different age groups, mainly considering safety and practicality.
For example, children between the ages of one and one year old should not buy toys with prints or paints. The organic substances in the dyes may cause skin irritation to the baby. Children under the age of three cannot buy toys with small items that are easy to fall off. Without risk awareness, you may bite a small object and eat it in your mouth, causing suffocation; all purchased toys must not have a loop that can be placed over the baby’s head, avoiding the danger of covering your neck, if any, you can Secure with a needle.
2. Whether the appearance of cloth velvet materials is hygienic, divided by high and low grades of raw materials, long and short plush (divided yarn, voile) velvet, plush TIC cloth, etc., which is an important factor in determining the price of a toy, The seller shoddy and deceives the consumer.
3. Look at the stuffing of plush toys, this is another important factor affecting the price of toys. The good stuffing cotton is all PP cotton, just like the material of the nine-hole pillow in the supermarket, the hand feels very uniform. Poorly filled cotton is black cotton, it feels poor and dirty.
4. Whether the fixed parts are firm (the standard requirement is 90N force) is very sharp edge thorns, whether the moving parts are too small, to prevent children from accidentally entering the entrance, the danger occurs, whether the same color or the same body position is the same. Otherwise, there will be different colors in the sun, and the hair will be opposite, which will affect the appearance.
5. Good work is one of the important factors of toy quality and value, can not imagine how good the shoddy toys will be. Look carefully at the sewing thread of the toy, whether the hand is beautiful and firm, observe whether the appearance is beautiful, whether the left and right body position is symmetrical, whether the hand pressure is soft and fluffy, whether the stitching of each part is firm, whether the toy parts have scratches or defects.
6. Check whether there are trademarks, brands, safety signs, factory communication addresses, etc., whether the binding is firm.
7. Check the internal and external packaging conditions, whether the signs are consistent, whether the moisture resistance is good, and the inner packaging is a plastic bag. If the opening size exceeds a certain range, the air hole must be opened to prevent the child from suffocating the head.
8. The details of the purchasing knowledge:
- Looking at the eyes of a toy
The eyes of high-quality plush toys are very bright and deep, very god-like, with high-grade crystal eyes, and feel able to communicate with them. The eyes of inferior toys are black, rough, dull, ignorant, and even have some toys, and there are bubbles in the eyes.
- Look at the nose and mouth of the toy
In the plush toy, the animal’s nose is divided into several types, including the foreskin, hand-sewn with useful lines, and plastic. The good skin nose is made of good leather or good artificial leather, and the nose is full and delicate. The inferior nose is very rough and the filling is not full. The nose made of wire is lined and not lined, with threads, wool, and cotton. The good seams of the nose are very fine and neatly arranged. However, there are many small workshop-style small factories. It is very bad for workers to have no formal training and work. The pros and cons of the plastic nose. Just look at their work and mold good or bad. Because the quality of the mold directly affects the quality of the nose.
- The material of the palm and sole
The materials used in the palms and soles of the feet are also very particular. When buying, pay special attention to its sewing technique, that is to say, whether its work is fine, whether the materials used in the palms and soles are coordinated with the main body.