1. Service content
- You understand and acknowledge that Kaida only provides related network services, in addition to the related network services related equipment (such as personal computers, mobile phones, and other devices connected to the Internet or mobile networks) and the required fees ( The telephone and internet fees paid for access to the Internet and the mobile phone charges paid for the use of the mobile network are at your own risk.
- Kaida reserves the right to adjust the type and form of services provided by the Kaida platform at any time according to the actual situation. If the business adjustment affects you, Kaida will not be responsible but will try to inform in advance, please understand.
2. Guidelines for use
- When you apply to use the Kaida service, you must provide true personal information and update the registration information in a timely manner. Kaida assumes no responsibility for problems caused by untrue registration information and its consequences. In order to make full use of network resources and better serve network users, if the user does not log in for the first time after registering the Kaida account, or if the Kaida account is not used for a long time, Kaida has the right to terminate the use of the account.
- You should not transfer or lend your account number or password to others. If you find that your account has been illegally used by others, you should notify Kaida immediately. Kaida is not responsible for any illegal use of the account or password due to hacking or negligence.
- You understand and agree that Kaida has the right to place various commercial advertisements or any other type of commercial information (including but not limited to advertising on any page of the Kaida website) in various ways during the provision of the web service, and You agree to accept Kaida by email or other means to send you merchandise promotions or other relevant business information.
- You agree that Kaida has free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive and full relicensing rights worldwide for any content that you upload to the Kaida website through the Kaida Web Service. And license to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or in part), and/or incorporate such content into currently known or Any other form of work, media or technology developed in the future.
- In the process of using Kaida network service, you must follow the following principles:
A. Comply with relevant laws and regulations;
B. Comply with all network protocols, regulations, and procedures related to network services;
C. The network service system shall not be used for any illegal purpose;
D. The use of Happy Network Services in any form shall not infringe Kaida’s commercial interests, including, without limitation, the issuance of commercials not permitted by Kaida.
E. Do not use the Kaida Network Service System to conduct any actions that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet or the mobile network;
F. Do not use the online services provided by Kaida to upload, display or transmit any false, harassing, libelous, abusive, intimidating, vulgar, obscene or any other illegal information;
G. Do not infringe the patent, copyright, trademark, reputation or any other legal rights of any other third party;
H. Do not use the Kaida Network Service System to conduct any behavior that is not conducive to Kaixin.com;
I. Operations that affect the overall stability or integrity of the Kaida system shall not be performed;
- Kaida reserves the right to review and supervise your use of Kaida Internet Services (including but not limited to auditing your content stored in Kaida), if you violate any of the above provisions when using the Web Services, Kaida or its authorized The person has the right to ask you to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to changing or deleting the content you posted, suspending or terminating your right to use the network service) to mitigate the impact of your misconduct.
- Kaida’s use of certain Kaida web services in any way (including but not limited to web postings, emails, SMS reminders, etc.), any statements, notices, warnings, etc. are considered part of this agreement, you By using such Kaida Web Services, you agree to the content of such statements, notices, and warnings.
3. Privacy protection
Protecting your privacy is a key principle of Kaida. Kaida fully protects your personal data by means of technical means, providing privacy protection services, and strengthening internal management.
Kaida warrants that it will not disclose or disclose to third parties the personal data you register and the non-public content that you store when you use the Services, except in the following cases:
- Obtain your explicit authorization in advance;
- In accordance with the requirements of the relevant judicial body or government authorities.
- To protect the interests of the public;
- To protect the legal rights of Kaida.
4. Community guidelines
When applying for Kaida services, users must provide true personal information and keep updating the registration information. Kaida assumes no responsibility for problems caused by untrue registration information and its consequences.
During the use of Kaida services, users must follow the relevant laws and regulations of the state, and may not use the Kaida platform to publish illegal content that is harmful to national security, pornography, violence, etc.; may not use the Kaida platform to publish false, harmful, coercive, infringing on the privacy of others, harassment , infringement, slander, vulgarity, or other morally offensive content.
If the user uses the service in violation of national laws and regulations or infringes the legal rights of any third party, Kaida reserves the right to directly delete the content of the violation.
It is not possible to create an account in an automated manner or to perform an operation on an account using an automated system.
Operations that affect the overall stability or integrity of the system may be suspended or terminated until the problem is resolved.
The Internet is an open platform. You upload personal information such as photos to the Internet and may be copied, reposted, falsified or used for other illegal purposes by other organizations or individuals. You must be fully aware of the existence of such risks. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the risks of using the Kaida Services will be entirely at your own risk; all consequences arising out of the use of the Kaida Services are also borne by them and Kaida shall not be liable to you.
Kaida does not guarantee that the service will meet your requirements, nor will it guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and that the timeliness, security and accuracy of the service will not be guaranteed.
Kaida does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the external links set up to facilitate your convenience, and Kaida assumes no responsibility for the content on any web pages that such external links point to that are not controlled by Kaixin.
Kaida assumes no responsibility for network service interruptions or other defects caused by force majeure or reasons beyond Kaida’s control.
6. Service change, interruption or termination
- In view of the special nature of the network services, you agree that Kaida reserves the right to change, discontinue or terminate some or all of the network services (including fee-based network services) at any time. If the changed, discontinued or terminated network service is a free online service, Kaida does not need to notify you or assume any responsibility to you or any third party;
- You understand that Kaida needs to overhaul or maintain the network service platform (such as Internet website, mobile network, etc.) or related equipment on a regular or irregular basis, such as the resulting situation, causing the charging network service to be within a reasonable time. In the event of an interruption, Kaida is not responsible for this, but it should be notified as far as possible.
If the network service and service function adjustments need to be suspended due to system maintenance or upgrade, Kaida will notify the website as much as possible in advance.
Kaida reserves the right to unilaterally suspend or terminate the service to you without notice in any of the following circumstances:
A. The personal information you provided is not true;
B. You violate the rules of use specified in these Terms of Service;
7. Improvement and modification of the terms of service
Kaida reserves the right to improve and modify the Kaida Terms of Service from time to time in accordance with the development of the Internet and changes in relevant laws and regulations. When using the Kaida Platform Services, it is necessary to carefully read and reconfirm the latest Kaida Terms of Service. In the event of a dispute, please refer to the latest Terms of Service.
Any problems arising during the execution of this service shall first be resolved by Kaida and your friendly negotiation; if the negotiation cannot be resolved, either party may resolve the case with the court.
8. Special agreement
- If you use the Service in any way that violates national laws and regulations or violates the legal rights of any third party, Kaida reserves the right to directly delete the information in violation of the regulations and may suspend or terminate the service to you.
- If you use the Service to engage in any illegal or infringing acts, you are solely responsible for any damages caused by Kaida or any third party, and you are responsible for full compensation.