Declaration of rights:
Ownership of Rights All rights to all products, software, programs, technical data and other information (including but not limited to text, images, photographs, images, videos, audio, graphics, layouts, electronic documents) in the Platform (unless otherwise stated) Including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights and all other related rights are owned by their affiliates. No one may use it without permission in writing (including but not limited to copying, distributing, displaying, mirroring, downloading any content on the platform through any program or device such as robots or crawlers).
The logos, graphics, and combinations of LOGO, brand, etc. in the platform, as well as other logos, products, and service names of the platform, are trademarks of their affiliates in China and other countries. No one may display them in any way without written authorization. , use or other processing, and may not indicate to others that you have the right to display, use or otherwise process.
Intellectual property protection, respect for intellectual property rights, and anti-infringement and piracy.
The intellectual property right holder believes that the content of the platform (including but not limited to the product information published by the platform members) may be suspected of infringing the legitimate rights and interests, and may be dealt with in a timely manner after the written notice of the customer service is received.
1. The scope of application
2. How do we collect information?
We collect information to provide you with quality, personalized service. The way we collect information is as follows:
1) The information you provide to us. Information that is filled in and submitted when you register your account and the services you provide while using the platform, including your name, gender, email address, postal code, and related additional information.
2) Information collected during your use of the service. In order to provide and optimize the services you need, we collect information about your use of the services, including:
When you use the platform service or access the platform web page, the system automatically receives and records information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser information, access date and time, language, hardware and software features Information such as web pages recorded by you; if you visit a mobile webpage using a platform service, or download or use its affiliate company client software, you may read information about your location and mobile device, including but not limited to device model, creation system, equipment identification code, resolution, telecom operators, etc. In addition to the above information, we may also collect additional information about you in order to provide services and improve the quality of service, service personalization, etc., including the information you provide when you contact our customer service team. At the same time, in order to improve the security of your use of platform services, prevent phishing scams and Trojans, we may know or record some URLs that we believe are at risk.
3. How do we use information
Collecting your information is to provide you with quality. For the purpose of personalized service, we will use your information for the following purposes in order to achieve this:
1) Provide you with the services you use and maintain and improve these services.
2) Recommend content that may be of interest to you, including but not limited to showing you personalized promotional information through the system, sending you product and service information, or sharing information with your partners with your consent.
3) We may use your personal information to prevent, detect, investigate fraud, endanger security, illegal or violate the policies or rules of agreement with us or its affiliates to protect you, other users, or Kaida or related parties. Legal rights.
4) We may combine personal information from a service with information from other services in order to provide you with a more personalized service.
5) Other uses permitted by you.