The electric toy is a mobile toy driven by a micro motor. Most of them use batteries as an energy source, also known as battery toys. Electric toys were born with the birth of electric motors.
- Buy common sense
1. Should pay attention to the workmanship and smooth surface of the toy. For example, some electric toys, the head of the fastening screw protrudes from the surface of the toy, the surface has a tip, and there is no warning mark. It does not meet the standard requirements and is easy to hurt the skin of children. The taste, whether it is good or bad, contains certain irritating, sensitive physique, and children with the weaker body should stay away. There are also some electric toy transmission systems exposed, the return wheel is not flexible, the lights are not bright, the sound is not loud, there is no power switch mark, and the design level is low and rough.
2. Toys must be attached to the manual, and parents should read the instructions carefully before purchasing the toys and use them to find out the functions, usage methods, safety warnings and precautions of the products to help educate the children to play the toys correctly.
3. It is necessary to pay close attention to the applicable age indicated on the toy manual, so as to avoid buying toys that are not suitable for the age of the child, causing injury and danger.
In order to prevent the wear of the small accessories on the plush toy, the parts of the plush toy are taped, put into the laundry bag, and then washed in a washing manner. After drying, hang in a cool place to dry. When drying, you can pat the plush toy to make the fur and stuffing fluffy and soft, so that the shape of the plush toy will be restored to its original shape.
We usually put a proper amount of detergent in the water to wash it. At the same time of washing, you can also add the appropriate amount of washing powder or laundry detergent for disinfection to achieve antibacterial and anti-mite functions.
Or pour the detergent into a small bowl, then add cold water and keep stirring the liquid until the basin is full of bubbles. Wet the sponge or towel, rub the foam on the plush toy, and clean the smudge on the sponge or towel at any time during the process. Do not make the plush toy too wet during the cleaning process (protect the electronic part). After washing, below the surface with the low wind of the hair dryer.
- Benefits for children
Children’s toys – growing partners, eternal themes, intellectual toys. Develop children’s intelligence, exercise their children’s brain skills, and give them a happy childhood that will never fade. Plush electric toys, as the name suggests, are toys that allow children to develop intelligence while playing. The incidence of people who play plush electric toys from an early age is less than 1% of the incidence of the general population.
- Benefits for primary and secondary school students
Student toys – add intelligence and brain power.
The plush electric toy seems simple, but it contains infinite mystery and mystery, involving mathematics, topology, operations research, graph theory, and many other disciplines. After class, in the process of playing with the students, they will have a certain perceptual knowledge of the relevant knowledge points in these subjects, increase their wisdom unconsciously, deepen the friendship between the students, and prepare for integration into the society.
- Benefits of office workers
White-collar toys – decompression tools, leisure supplies. As the pace of life accelerates, white-collar workers need a positive pastime and rest to ease and release work stress. The best way is to play. With its own unique charm, plush electric toys have gradually become a leisurely supply for white-collar workers, a tool for decompression. Playing plush electric toys is not only a stressful work and a way of decompression and relaxation, but it has become a fashion.
- Benefits for the elderly
Older toys – the new darling of the silver-haired family, the companion of life. Older people’s hands and feet coordination, hand-eye coordination and other physical functions need to be more flexible through continuous training. A psychologist believes that the curiosity of the elderly is particularly heavy, and the toys can satisfy their spiritual needs; some elderly people are lonely, and if they can cultivate interest in toy love, they will add a lot of flavor to their lives. Old people with Alzheimer’s disease can not only improve their quality of life but also promote health and prolong life.
- The benefits of traveling abroad
Travel toys – a good companion for travel and leisure. Do you feel lonely on a long journey? Do you feel that there is nothing to say to the people around you? With the group members just starting the topic, there is nothing to say, do you feel that you are so embarrassed? At this time, the plush electric toy can not only send you a boring journey time but also your “glamour weapon”: to resolve the embarrassment in your communication and enhance your personal charm!
- Family benefits
Family toys – a catalyst for family and cockroaches, an eliminator for parents and children. Studies have shown that playing with educational toys can help families and jealousy. When the whole family sat together playing with toys, every member felt that the family was very warm. Parents and children can communicate in the process of playing, find common interests, resonate, and eliminate the generation gap between the two generations.