Fruit VS vegetables
The natural dietary fiber in vegetables is very rich, and most of them are insoluble crude fiber, which is good for absorbing cholesterol and bile acid in the intestine, can reduce the occurrence of cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, and colorectal cancer, and is beneficial to the prevention and treatment of arteriosclerosis and coronary heart disease…
The minerals and trace elements in fruits are not as rich as vegetables, and the contents of vitamin B and vitamin A are relatively low. Therefore, if fruits are used instead of vegetables, it may cause the lack of the above vitamins and trace elements.
Fruits are rich in fructose, and the caloric effect far exceeds that of vegetables, so eating the same amount of fruits and vegetables makes fruits more likely to cause obesity. Patients with diabetes and obesity should strictly control the amount of fruit they eat, while vegetables are relatively safer.
Compared with fruits, vegetables are alkaline foods, which can more effectively adjust the environmental balance of the body, relieve fatigue and excrete toxins. Fruits contain tannic acid, which has a lesser effect on the body’s environment.
1. Keep indoor cleaning as much as possible to reduce dust. Use clean, dry and soft tools to clean the surface of the toy.
2. Avoid long-term exposure to sunlight and keep the inside and outside of the toy dry.
3. When cleaning, take necessary measures according to the size. For small ones, first use the tape to stain the parts that are afraid of wear, put them into the washing machine, wash them gently, dry them, hang them in a cool place, and tap the toys intermittently to make them Fur, the filling is fluffy and soft. Large toys can be found in the filling seams, cut the sutures, and take out the special parts of the filling (eye cotton). You can use the tape to get the accessories that are afraid of wear. Wash and dry the outer skin, then put the filling into the toy skin, shape and suture.
4. For wool/cloth or dolls with high-intelligent electronics, machine cores, and stereos, be sure to remove the electronic components (some are not waterproof) or the batteries before they are cleaned.
5. After the cleaned toy is dry, comb it neatly along the direction of the fur with a clean comb or similar tool to make the fur smooth and beautiful.
6. Look at the cleanliness of the internal organs of the plush toys. Because some stuffed animal manufacturers use unqualified toy fillers, discarded plastics, fiber ropes, paper scraps, and even black cotton that is banned by the state.
7. Twist the eyes, nose, and mouth of the plush toy to see if it is strong. If the small parts on the toy do not meet the national standards, it is a substandard product.
8, in order to be healthy, should regularly consume and clean the plush toys.
9. Simple and easy sterilization and disinfection method. The steam iron with high power can be gently reciprocated and ironed on the fluff, and it also has certain sterilization and decontamination effects.
10. Washing plush toys at home: For small toys, you can use hand warming or machine washing at 30-40 °C. Neutral laundry detergent can be used for cleaning. For plush toys, cashmere detergent will be used. better.
11, how to make the toy not easy to soil and extend its life, when buying toys, do not discard the carton or plastic bags, in order to prepare for packaging dust. In areas with humid climates, in order to prevent the toys from getting wet, the desiccant can be placed during storage, and the stuffed toys should be kept as much as possible in order to avoid deformation and damage.