- Kaida stuffed bear manufacturer has been designing and producing more than ten series of products, such as animals toy, fruit plush toy, Holiday plush toy, pillow cushions, etc. We have a professional team to serve you. And we are not only producing plush toys but also provide design and customization services for everyone.
There are many kinds of animals in the world, there are fierce, docile, tall, and short, but not all animals know, not all animals can touch, and the stuffed animals are different, he can follow The way the animals look, simulate one, you can hold it, or you can decorate it at home, it is a fun companion for children.
1. Keep indoor cleaning as much as possible to reduce dust. Use clean, dry and soft tools to clean the surface of the toy.
2. Avoid long-term exposure to sunlight and keep the inside and outside of the toy dry.
3. When cleaning, take necessary measures according to the size. For small ones, first use the tape to stain the parts that are afraid of wear, put them into the washing machine, wash them gently, dry them, hang them in a cool place, and tap the toys intermittently to make them Fur, the filling is fluffy and soft; the big toy can find the filling seam, cut the suture, take out the special part of the filling special (eye cotton) cannot take (better to maintain the appearance) with the tape to the wear-resistant parts department On the top, the outer skin is cleaned and dried, and then the filling is placed in the toy skin, neat and stitched.
4. For wool/cloth or dolls with high-intelligent electronics, machine cores, and stereos, be sure to remove the electronic components (some are not waterproof) or the batteries before they are cleaned.
5. After the cleaned toy is dry, comb it neatly along the direction of the fur with a clean comb or similar tool to make the fur smooth and beautiful.
6. Look at the cleanliness of the internal organs of the plush toys. Unqualified toy fillers, discarded plastics, fiber ropes, paper scraps, and even black cotton that is banned by the state.
7. Twist the eyes, nose, and mouth of the plush toy to see if it is strong. If the small parts on the toy do not meet the national standards, it is a substandard product.
8. In order to be healthy, should regularly consume and clean the plush toys.
9. Simple and easy sterilization, disinfection method, the power of the steam iron can be used to gently reciprocate the iron on the fluff, there are a certain sterilization and decontamination effect.
Suitable for the crowd
Since consumers of all ages have consumption habits of all ages, different consumers will choose different types of animal toys. For example, plush toys can gradually relax the children’s excitement, but considering the safety issues, plush toys are generally not suitable for children under the age of three; girls like docile animals, when she is shopping for toys Generally, animals that are shaped like docile animals, like plush toy dolphins, are selected, while boys are more inclined to toys that are highly horrible to simulate.
With the improvement of people’s consumption level, animal toys have become a must in the toys of young consumers. Animal modeling toys on the market are also filled with consumers’ eyeballs. Some highly simulated toys are loved by many young people, while bears like marine plush toys and some terrestrial animals are loved by many girls. First, the product testing in the market is not in place, and the quality of many products is directly put on the market without inspection;
Second, animal toys that are more common in the contemporary market are mainly animal models such as bears and mice, which are familiar to everyone. Animal toys like marine life are still relatively rare. There are not many toy companies in this area, and each has its own characteristics. The cool underwater world is mainly based on the cute Q version, which is beautiful and cute and is very popular among consumers. Hai Paradise has attracted its high simulation. Many consumers, but the quality is poor and the security is low. Therefore, everyone should pay attention to the quality of toys when buying toys.