As a plush toy manufacturer, the safety of the product is the foundation and is the primary consideration for our company. At present, our company already has EN71, ROHS, CPSC, GB6675/GB5296.5, and other certifications.
Usually, our factory will strictly follow the following requirements:
- Manual needles must be placed on a fixed soft bag, cannot be directly inserted in the toy so that people leave the needle to pull out;
- The broken needle must find another needle, and then report the two needles to the supervisor of the workshop team in exchange for a new needle. The toy that cannot find the broken needle must be searched by the probe;
- Only one working needle can be sent for each manual. All steel tools should be placed in a uniform manner and should not be placed at will;
- Correctly use the steel brush with bristles. After the bristles are finished, touch the bristles by hand.
- Eyes, the nose must withstand the tension of 21LBS;
- Ribbons, flowers, buttons must withstand the pulling force of 4LBS;
- The post quality inspector must frequently test the tension of the above accessories, sometimes find problems, and solve them together with the engineer and the workshop;
- All plastic bags for packaging toys must be printed with a warning and punched at the bottom to prevent the child from getting dangerous on the head.
- All filaments, the mesh must have warnings, age signs.
- All fabrics and accessories of toys should not contain toxic chemicals, so as to avoid danger to children’s tongues;
- There must be no scissors, metal objects such as drill bits left in the package.