Handwork is a key process in the production of toys for the stuffed animal manufacturer. This is a transitional phase from semi-finished to finished toys. It determines the image and quality of the toy. Personnel at all levels must conduct inspections in strict accordance with the following requirements.
(1) Sorting lines are usually divided into eyeliner, nose line, mouth line, handline, foot line, binding accessories and so on.
(2) Check if the position and distance are correct according to the sample.
(3) Check if the line is missing and the line is not used correctly or tightly.
2. Hot blanching
(1) The sharp portion of the tip of the eye or nose must be blanched and usually needs to be baked from tip to tip.
(2) Incomplete or blanching (melting washers) is unacceptable.
(3) Be careful not to burn other parts of the toy during the blanching process.
3. Filling cotton
(1) The overall requirement for cotton filling is that the image is full and the touch is soft.
(2) The finished cotton product must be weighed to the required weight, not enough to fill the cotton or all parts are uneven and unacceptable.
(3) The focus of the head is filled with cotton, and the cotton filler of the mouth must be firm, full and prominent.
(4) If the toy is standing, the four-legged cotton should be strong and strong, and there should be no feeling of soft collapse.
(5) Where the toy is sitting, the part below the waist is focused on cotton, and the waist is firmly seated. When the seat is unstable, the needle should be used to pick cotton, otherwise it is unacceptable.
(6) Filling cotton does not deform the toy, especially the position of the hands and feet, the angle and direction of the head.
(7) The size of the toy after filling the cotton must be the same as the signature, and must not be less than the signature. This is the key to checking cotton filling.
(8) All cotton products must be inspected and improved to strive for perfection.
(9) Do not allow explosion, fall off and expose cotton after filling. Some products require a machine to fill the foam and require the surface of the toy not to be contaminated by foam.
4. Brushing teeth
(1) The seams must be tight and flat, without holes or loose openings.
(2) The stitch length required for sewing is not less than 10 stitches per inch.
(3) The knot at the time of seaming shall not be exposed to the outside.
(4) Cotton should not seep from the seams.
(5) The bristles must be clean and thorough and do not require bald bands, especially the corners of the hands and feet.
(6) In the thin brush, do not use too much force to avoid brush.
(7) When bristles, other objects (such as eyes and nose) should not be damaged. When brushing these objects, they must be covered with hands and then brushed.
Customized accessories based on customer requirements and signature shapes, not found and signed:
(1) All kinds of hand-customized accessories, including bow ties, key chains, etc., must be fastened and not loose.
(2) All accessories are typically subjected to a pull force of at least 4 pounds.
(1) Check that the label is correct and that the various labels required for the goods are complete.
(2) Check the computer card number, price card and price for errors.
(3) Understand the correct method of playing cards, the location of the guns and the order of the labels.
(4) All gun needles must be exposed to the outside of the toy and must not remain in the body.
(5) Toys with display boxes and color boxes must understand the correct placement of the toy and the position of the plastic needle in the gun.
7. Hair dryer
The task of the hair dryer is to blow off the fluff and plush of the toy.
The work of the hairdryer is required to be clean and thorough, especially for easy-to-paste towels, electronic velvet materials and toys for the ears, as well as the face.
8. Over metal detector
(1) Before using the needle machine and during the operation, first, check whether the instrument is normal (use the 0.8mm or 1.0mm diameter needle card to test whether the function is normal).
(2) When the product is in the needle machine, if the needle detector sounds and the red light is on, the toy must be taken out and placed in a special box (the cotton is taken out after the thread is removed, and the machine passes until it is found. Metal objects).
(3) Over-the-counter products and non-machine products must be placed, marked and recorded separately.
(4) X-RAY is required if the product itself has metal fittings that do not pass the metal detector.
All manual personnel must keep their hands clean and do not apply grease or grease to the toy, especially white plush. It is unacceptable that the toy is dirty.
How to custom stuffed animals?
Fabric: (1) Velboa Quality characteristics: The surface is soft, and the quality of the hair is generally poor, but the printed shearing cloth will be slightly inverted, and slight skew can be accepted. (2) Plush cloth: A, A yarn (also known as ordinary yarn, BOA material), divided into: There are light yarns: ordinary ones are…