Monkeys are a general term. Many animals in the primate are called monkeys. The primate is the first of the Mammalia, the highest group in the animal kingdom, with a well-developed brain; the eyelids are facing forward and the spacing is narrow; the toes (finger) of the hands and feet are separated, the thumb is flexible, and most of them can be held against other toes. . He is also one of the Chinese zodiac signs.
Monkeys are very smart and very cute animals. People love them. Many people make them into stuffed animals, or decorate them at home, or when they are pillows. However, everyone knows how this monkey stuffed animal is made?
Let’s take a look at the following.
The fabrics of stuffed animals are mainly stuffed fabrics, and various kinds of plush fabrics, artificial leather, terry cloth, velvet, cloth, nylon, fleece, and other fabrics have been introduced into the toy making. According to the thickness can be divided into three categories: thick fabric (fleece fabric), medium-thick fabric (thin velvet fabric), thin fabric (breed, silk fabric). Common medium-thick fabrics, such as short plush, composite velvet, polar fleece, coral velvet, pearl velvet, velvet, terry cloth and so on.
1) Floc-filled filler, mostly using common PP cotton, after being fluffed and mechanically or manually filled;
2) Material filling materials, which are commonly used in styling cotton. The sizing cotton has many thickness specifications and can be cut. The foam plastic is a profile filler made of polyurethane foaming process, which looks like a sponge and is loose and porous;
3) Granular fillers, there are plastic particles, such as polyethylene, polypropylene, foamed particles, in addition to the above, there are also plant leaves (plant particles made after the petals have been dried).
1) eyes (also divided into plastic eyes, crystal eyes, cartoon eyes, moving eyes, etc.);
2) nose (also divided into the plastic nose, flocking nose, nose, matte nose, etc.);
4. Production process
Design– proofing–typesetting–cutting–sewing–binding eye nose–filling sealing–binding modeling–finishing modification–forming–checking needle–packaging
1) Firstly, the model submitted by the design department or the customer is handed over to the mold-making blanking workshop for molding and cutting;
2) The sewing machine is sewing on the machine. The main task is the main body stitching, the upper cloth labeling, and sewing accessories;
3) Install nose and other accessories;
4) The cotton filling machine is filled with cotton;
5) Manual suture filling, plastic, and dropped;
6) Inspection, while removing the thread and brushing the batt;
7) high-pressure air pump blowing;
8) playing a tag;
9) Package delivery.
stuffed animals are cute, but don’t forget to wash them regularly, otherwise, it will be harmful to the body. However, there is a problem. How to clean the stuffed animal, can still make the hair soft? For this question, I have several methods, and everyone can learn from it.
[Hand wash] Prepare a basin of water, pour in the cleaning agent and stir until completely dissolved. Put the fluffy toy into the hand and squeeze it into the cleaning agent. Then pour off the sewage and rinse the soft toy with clean water. It is also a good idea to wrap the fluffy toy in a dry cloth for a few minutes, absorb a part of the water, dry it, or let it sunbathe.
[Washing] Before putting it into the washing machine for cleaning, you need to put the stuffed animal into the laundry bag first. According to the general cleaning procedure, the use of cold washing is better than the washing powder, and it does not hurt the wool. It is not bad to use a general double-effect shampoo. After washing, wrap it with a dry towel and then dehydrate it to avoid hurting the surface. Use a soft sponge or a clean, dry cloth, wipe the surface with a diluted neutral detergent, and then wipe it with water.
[Dry-cleaning] can be sent directly to the dry cleaners for dry cleaning, or to the plush doll store, buy a dry cleaning agent specially cleaned plush dolls to go home to clean, first spray the dry cleaning agent on the surface of the stuffed animal, wait two or three minutes before Wipe it with a dry cloth.
[Special Cleaner] At present, there is a cleaning agent especially used for cleaning soft toys. It is non-toxic. Spray the cleaning agent on the cleaning part. After a moderate amount of sputum, wipe it with a wet towel and dry it!
Hello Dear, are you really visiting this web page on a
regular basis, if so after that you will
absolutely obtain good knowledge.